INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote swipe to add to playlist doesn't work  (Read 1878 times)

Floyd67

JRemote swipe to add to playlist doesn't work
« on: March 18, 2016, 02:39:48 am »

I have created a playlist and it appears as a playlist, but when I swipe to add a track to it says added but doesn't appear in the playlist!

AndrewFG

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote swipe to add to playlist doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 03:49:54 am »

You could try the "Refresh Playlist" button ..
Author of Whitebear Digital Media Renderer Analyser - http://www.whitebear.ch/dmra.htm
Author of Whitebear - http://www.whitebear.ch/mediaserver.htm

ms012873

• Recent member
Re: JRemote swipe to add to playlist doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 06:17:45 pm »

I would appreciate assistance with the following:
1. I was able to create a custom Playlist.
2.  When I swipe to add a song to this custom Playlist, I see two buttons.
One is labeled "Delete," on a red background.  The other is labeled "+Playlist," on a green
background.
3. When I press the green "+Playlist" button, I am taken to an "Add to playlist" screen and can see my
custom playlist, along with "Car Radio," "Recent Playing Now," and "Smartlists."  Those other 3 have a folder icon to the left and an arrow to the right.  My custom list does not.  In place of the folder icon it has 3 small overlapping boxes with a music note symbol.  There is no arrow to the right.
4.  When I press on my custom Playlist, I get the following message: "[song name] was added to playlist [name]."
5. Yet, when I got to Playlists and choose my custom Playlist, I get a message which reads: "No content found here.  Press button to go back." 
6. I have tried the refresh Playlist button (or at least what I think is the refresh playlist button--two circular arrows).  No luck.
Can anyone help, please?
Thank you.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up