INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: touchscreen difficulties with theater view  (Read 1086 times)

jakoble

• Recent member
touchscreen difficulties with theater view
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:50:23 am »

beeing a huge fan of jrivers sound quality and library and the look and feel of the Theater view.
So i am building a just hifi system with medium size touchscreen and (hopefully) no keyboard.

all looks very nice and simple operation with touch works wonderful - maybe a little slow, compared to touch response in windows. (why?)

my biggest issue is with text input:
it is very hard to hit the letters and response is very slow. searching for music is a real pain. searching in youtube even worse.

i have some solutions in mind but i dont know how to realize any of them:

1. Increase textinput field size without touching size of other elements (album view etc.) is that possible? how?

2. make windows recognize the search as text input in order to activate windows own onscreen keyboard solution (tablet mode). This keyboard works so incredibly much better than jrivers textinput. (why?) that would actually be awesome if possible.  is that possible? how?

Other issues i have with touch controlled theater view:

- i would wish for a more convenient way to adjust volume and do basic control (forward, next song, pause etc.) in "playing now" field.
- how to modify the implemented youtube in order to be directly in search field instead of showing me videos with many likes? its pretty annoying actually.

i am VERY thankful for any experiences, hints or someone telling me to be patient as touch control is beeing worked on right now in jrivers home. :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up