INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Command line argument to min. jriver when launching xbox from theater view  (Read 2065 times)

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe

I added a column to launch my xbox app from theater view using the command start xbox: and I checked the box to hide media center while program is running.  When I click on xbox from theater view, my xbox app pops up for second, then jriver pops up in theater view on top of it.  I have tried to add a command to minimize jriver but I am not sure if I have the right syntax.  THis is what I have in the command line box

start xbox:; mc21.exe /MCC_Minimize_Window

I don't know that this will let me issue two separate commands, and I'm not sure if I should direct a command at jriver or windows, and how to separate each command.  I tried ";" in the syntax above.  How can I make this work?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

I think you want MCC_MINIMIZE_WINDOW which is 10014.

So: MC21.exe /MCC 10014
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

jachin99

How do I separate the start xbox command from the minimize command, or can I not use two separate commands in the same box?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

How do I separate the start xbox command from the minimize command, or can I not use two separate commands in the same box?

I'm not sure where you're entering these commands.

Where in MC are you putting the command?

And worst case you could just make a batch file that had each command in it and then run the batch file from MC.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

jachin99

I created an xbox menu entry for theater view.  Under options>theaterview>Xbox there is a box for command line arguments, and that is where i'm putting my commands.  I am using JR's theaterview menu customization to do this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up