INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video playback not stopping  (Read 1466 times)

newHAPPYuser2015

• World Citizen
Video playback not stopping
« on: April 01, 2016, 03:04:55 pm »

Hi,

Default value for 'jump forward' is 30 seconds. So for example if there is less than 30 seconds till the end of a video and I 'jump forward' very often the video won't stop completely. What I mean is that MC would sit in full screen mode with black screen, so I would have to press stop to return to standard view. If I let a video end normally without jumping forward then everything is fine.

Has anyone else observed this behavior?

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Video playback not stopping
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 03:14:51 pm »

What kind of video are you watching (ripped DVD or recoded TV or something else)?

There is a thread a few lines down about ripped movie-only DVDs (ifo/vob) going blank at the end of the movie.
I believe there is a fix for that coming out in the next release.

newHAPPYuser2015

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:27:26 pm »

What kind of video are you watching (ripped DVD or recoded TV or something else)?

There is a thread a few lines down about ripped movie-only DVDs (ifo/vob) going blank at the end of the movie.
I believe there is a fix for that coming out in the next release.

I have read the first post in that thread. Topic starter doesn't have the problem with mkv videos, most of my videos are primarily in mkv though. And it appears I get blank screen only if I jump forward to the end of a video - If I let it run its' course than MC will return to standard view, no problem.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 03:33:39 pm »

Yea, if your playing MKVs then its something different.

newHAPPYuser2015

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 10:35:30 am »

It appears that this issue - just like the other issue I posted about in the following thread http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=104137.0 - occurs only when red october standard is selected. All is fine when I switch to ROHQ.
Pages: [1]   Go Up