INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remote Access Help  (Read 2816 times)

carlgarton

• Recent member
Remote Access Help
« on: April 22, 2016, 01:27:58 pm »

Does anybody no if its possible to isolate (remove) my zones when connecting from away from home via webgizmo or an app?  Had a situation the other day, where I clicked on a zone instead of 'play on device'. It transpired I awoke the whole house for several minutes at 2.00 am playing music from the kitchen?  Didnt go down to well i am afraid.

My fault obviously but just wondered?

Arindelle

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Remote Access Help
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 10:27:10 am »

Does anybody no if its possible to isolate (remove) my zones when connecting from away from home via webgizmo or an app?  Had a situation the other day, where I clicked on a zone instead of 'play on device'. It transpired I awoke the whole house for several minutes at 2.00 am playing music from the kitchen?  Didnt go down to well i am afraid.

My fault obviously but just wondered?

;D Thx needed a good laugh today! ;D haha I did that a couple of times, myself. I sympathize. I even woke up my neighbors. Went on all night as I was away on a trip with my cell phone battery dead.

Can't see how you can avoid this. You can right click on a zone from the server and hide it, but this doesn't sound like a good compromise when you're at home, you'd have to unhide it. 

carlgarton

• Recent member
Re: Remote Access Help
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 11:14:22 am »

Ha, At lease its not me then.I did try yesterday with multiple instances thinking that might work. Using a different access key and the 2nd instant having a dummy default zone. However, unless I did it wrong I deleted all my zones and it removed it from all instances with different libraries. Dont think there is an easy solution.
Just be careful is the answer  :)

Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up