INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems streaming radio through MC21  (Read 1573 times)

mjm6

• Recent member
Problems streaming radio through MC21
« on: May 05, 2016, 04:56:53 pm »

Folks,

I have been using a Sonos for many years and can stream the local radio station through that without any problem.  I can put it on in the morning and it will literally run all day without a hiccup.

However, using MC21, I can connect to the same station (but possibly not the exact same source or file location on the web; there's no way to tell exactly where Sonos is getting the stream from), and it will successfully stream for 10-15 minutes and then it will hang.  I then have to hit pause and play, and it will start streaming again.

So, this feels like an issue with MC and not the source.  Is there anything I can do to chase down this problem?  Some searching hasn't given me any leads, since most people's problems have to do with connecting, not on maintaining a stream once acquired.

---Michael

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems streaming radio through MC21
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 06:00:26 pm »

If it is always a similar time interval, it could be your computer's screen saver or similar, or it could be something on the server side.

You might do an Internet search for the streams available from that source.  You could try others to see what happens.
Pages: [1]   Go Up