INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is "Watched" field supposed to be editable?  (Read 1900 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Is "Watched" field supposed to be editable?
« on: May 15, 2016, 08:48:14 am »

Maybe this a feature request...

I would like to edit the "Watched" field. I want to remove "checkmark" from some shows/movies I have watched and add it to others. This field has a drop down list  (from "blank", to various "% watched", ending at a "check mark") but when you select a value and hit enter, the new value does not stick.

Is this field supposed to be editable? This would make the most sense to Users.
If not, why the drop down box?
If yes, why can't I make any changes?

I also looked at "Bookmark" and "% Complete" field. In the "Bookmark" field, I can delete the value there and that will remove the "checkmark" in Watched. If I want to add a "checkmark" I have no idea what value I would put in "Bookmark" (the numbers shown vary and don't mean anything to me). The "% Complete" is not editable.

I'm on ver .81 on Win10, MC server.

blgentry

Re: Is "Watched" field supposed to be editable?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 09:03:13 am »

I'm guessing you followed Gynor's tutorial on how to build a custom Watched field.  The tutorial is here:

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=85974.0

I haven't implemented his solution, but it looks like you can just set [Number Plays] to 0 and the check mark should be replaced with a percentage based on your current bookmark position.

Similarly, you should be able to set [Number Plays] to 1 or more for those that you can to become "checked".

Brian.

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:45:03 am »

The "Watched" field is not stock, but it is likely calculated from other things, but if its anything like MCs watched logic, you can just use the option to toggle it:

Library Tools -> Mark as (not) Played

If that doesn't work, you should figure out what your field is actually made out of. ;)
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2016, 10:51:55 am »

Using "Library Tools>Mark as Played" (or "Unplayed)" did the trick. Thanks.

I thought the "Watched" field was a MC built-in. I guess I must have used the glynor thread to add it in. It's been so long now, I forgot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up