INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Commands table for MC21 ?  (Read 3612 times)

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
MC Commands table for MC21 ?
« on: May 16, 2016, 11:08:05 am »

Is there a new MCC Table for MC21 somewhere? I find the one of MC 19 in the wiki. Or is there a command i can enter to auto generate it in MC 21 ?

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC Commands table for MC21 ?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:13:22 am »

Here are the Media Center Core Commands:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Media_Center_Core_Commands

Brian.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 11:23:39 am »

Thanks !
found it already but it's from MC19, 2014...is there a new one ?

blgentry

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 11:26:26 am »

As far as I know, that table is reasonably up to date.  I know it's been modified this year, as the footer of the page says so.

I use MCC commands from that table frequently and they all seem to work as documented.

Brian.

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 12:46:43 pm »

OK ...maybe you can help me..

I look for a command which would open directly the following page (jriver3.jpg) when a video is playing . I tried MCCommand 22001 with parameter 2 but it opens the following page (jriver4.jpg).

BTW do you know if the secondary roller (stop - pause - previous ...) in the playing now (jriver3.jpg) can be customized ?

blgentry

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 03:21:55 pm »

I look for a command which would open directly the following page (jriver3.jpg) when a video is playing . I tried MCCommand 22001 with parameter 2 but it opens the following page (jriver4.jpg).

Hmm, sorry I don't use MC under Windows, so I don't have much experience with Theater View.  I know it can be customized, but I haven't ever done it.  Someone else might be able to help.  It's probably a better idea to open a new thread on it, with a subject line that describes what you are trying to do.

Good luck.

Brian.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 03:51:51 pm »

OK ...maybe you can help me..

That (jriver4.jpg) is Theater View's Playing Now. It is showing you the list, though, not the "visualization" view. I'm not sure if there is a way to go to the one you want with a MCC currently. Have you tried issuing it twice (with param 2 both times)?  It may function as a toggle...

MCC 22001 is somewhat unreliable when going to the root Media Views (Audio, Video, and Images) because it depends on the user not messing with their order. I rearrange mine so that Video comes first, for example, so 22001 doesn't work at all for those Views on my setup.

I don't know if Matt updates the header file which is linked on the Core Commands page every time they re-build it, but I know they've updated it here and there. The commands listed on the Wiki page itself, though, are kept updated. I don't always go through and update the references to MC versions because it is annoying. Some day I plan to go through and replace them all with a {{mcversion}} template so it can all be done in one fell swoop, but so far, I haven't had the time or motivation.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 03:52:14 pm »

BTW do you know if the secondary roller (stop - pause - previous ...) in the playing now (jriver3.jpg) can be customized ?

Not to my knowledge.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »

That (jriver4.jpg) is Theater View's Playing Now. It is showing you the list, though, not the "visualization" view. I'm not sure if there is a way to go to the one you want with a MCC currently. Have you tried issuing it twice (with param 2 both times)?  It may function as a toggle...

MCC 22001 is somewhat unreliable when going to the root Media Views (Audio, Video, and Images) because it depends on the user not messing with their order. I rearrange mine so that Video comes first, for example, so 22001 doesn't work at all for those Views on my setup
That explains why depending on what is currently active I don't get always to the same view. Once I have navigated to playing now then yes toggling works. I can then toggle between the play now and the full screen mode.

if I restart mc and then send the command I end up in the theater view list Windows. As said , once I navigated to playing now then it toggles fine

eddyshere

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 04:10:08 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up