INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Artwork in Audio folder not Images?  (Read 1043 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Audio Artwork in Audio folder not Images?
« on: July 16, 2016, 08:26:18 pm »

Hi there.

I'm new to JRiver and glad I found it. iTunes was driving me nuts with it clunkiness and inability to library FLAC files that I had. I generally do not have Apple equipment and do not like being told how I should use something. Anyway. I successfully got my music library up and running but have not seen a solution on the forum.

I am trying to work out how to store scanned music album art work and books inside the audio library folder NOT the Images or documents folder. I am not talking about the cover art file but the other pdf, jpgs etc I have related to the music CD that I scan? How can I do this.

It got so frustrating having them all show up as 'unassigned' in Images instead of in the Audio, I turned off all file type except the audio ones in the Library auto import folder. Is there a way to achieve this? Basically certain files grouped together and not following library audio, image, document conventions? Half the fun of listening to my vinyl collection is looking at the artwork at the same time.

David
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas
Pages: [1]   Go Up