INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade Questions [Old Thread, Now Closed]  (Read 21541 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Upgrade Questions
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2017, 06:11:21 am »

Did you try restoring your MC19 license to MC22 before you attempt the purchase?

You cannot upgrade from Windows to Mac or vice versa.  But you could upgrade to a Master License in that case.

joffa

• Recent member
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2017, 07:46:03 am »

Did you try restoring your MC19 license to MC22 before you attempt the purchase?

You cannot upgrade from Windows to Mac or vice versa.  But you could upgrade to a Master License in that case.
I'm not trying to upgrade from Windows to Mac, I've always (and still do) run Windows. I haven't tried restoring the licence, the program is working properly with no issues and I have the original licence code. Are you suggesting I need to do this to complete the upgrade?

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2017, 03:46:09 pm »

I believe I've decided to make my new IdPi my main MC server.  I was unsure about it serving video, but I've tested MC22 on my PC clients and it seems to work.  For some reason I've been unable to purchase an MC22 upgrade for my MC21 license.  I've done this with all previous versions without trouble, but now Paypal tells me "things don't appear to be working".... Also tried paying by credit card, but that also didn't work (can't remember the error).  Perhaps there are problems on your end today?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2017, 04:39:16 pm »

The IdPi uses a different license.  It's not just a Linux license.  There is an MC22 version coming for the IdPi.

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2017, 04:45:16 pm »

right, my IdPi is already version 22.  When I tried to load the IdPi MC22 library to my client PC, it wouldn't load... so I downloaded MC22 for the PC.  Now I can load the IdPi library and play music and video on the PC... but I'll need an upgrade for PC.... correct?

alto26836

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2017, 10:09:33 am »

I have been trying to purchase JRiver Media Center using Paypal since yesterday with no luck. After completing all the necessary fields for the purchase on jriver.com, at the screen where you normally log into your Paypal account before returning to the purchase site, an error is returned with the following text:

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Today, that error is gone, but another one has surfaced:

"encrypted_cross_dispatch=0XxmEYQZCCvvS9xFhmAlcOBNRPWGtQd5vrH0ObYXID8wQo7jLtJPeo3yqJRFbkScZWXT5zvvamAy6LND4uHFLR4ohRrSkE3E9"

Paypal insists there is nothing wrong with my account and there are sufficient funds present in my account. I'm stumped!
Any ideas? Thanks!

JohnT

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2017, 03:24:40 pm »

I have been trying to purchase JRiver Media Center using Paypal since yesterday with no luck. After completing all the necessary fields for the purchase on jriver.com, at the screen where you normally log into your Paypal account before returning to the purchase site, an error is returned with the following text:

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

Today, that error is gone, but another one has surfaced:

"encrypted_cross_dispatch=0XxmEYQZCCvvS9xFhmAlcOBNRPWGtQd5vrH0ObYXID8wQo7jLtJPeo3yqJRFbkScZWXT5zvvamAy6LND4uHFLR4ohRrSkE3E9"

Paypal insists there is nothing wrong with my account and there are sufficient funds present in my account. I'm stumped!
Any ideas? Thanks!
Please try again, it should work now.  PayPal changed a couple things which broke our "Buy" button.  Sorry for the trouble.
John Thompson, JRiver Media Center

alto26836

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2017, 04:11:16 pm »

Thanks John. It works like a charm now!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up