INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature request: hide slideshow caption bar when caption evaluates to nothing.  (Read 2301 times)

Don W

• World Citizen

I have 2 sets of images that I like to run in slideshow mode. The images in one of the sets have captions while the images in the other set does not. The problem is that when the slideshow runs the caption bar is displayed when the caption is defined in the images option panel, whether or not the expression evaluates to nothing. It seems that the only way to make the caption bar go away is to delete the caption from the options, which is not a good option when in theater view, or when the caption is a complex expression. Would it be possible to make it so the caption bar is hidden when the caption expression evaluates to nothing?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe

i would like that too..
 :)
gab

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Coming next build:
Changed: When the tooltip evaluates to an empty string for image playback, it will no longer be shown.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Grenache

• World Citizen

Changed: When the tooltip evaluates to an empty string for image playback, it will no longer be shown.

Thanks! While you're at it, here's another issue: when you have defined a caption with more than one line (in Option>Images) they don't center align. For example I have:

[Caption]
FormatDate([Date, 0], Month Year)

and while the first line is centered the second line isn't.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Thanks! While you're at it, here's another issue: when you have defined a caption with more than one line (in Option>Images) they don't center align. For example I have:

[Caption]
FormatDate([Date, 0], Month Year)

and while the first line is centered the second line isn't.

Coming next build:
Fixed: Image tooltips that were multiple lines didn't center properly.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up