INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error converting files while sycning to USB Drive  (Read 1376 times)

mik1071

Error converting files while sycning to USB Drive
« on: August 23, 2016, 07:36:57 pm »

My entire library is FLAC files.  On previous versions of MC I have plugged in a 128gb USB drive and on the options had MC convert to lossless WMA, which is what my car reads.  I just brought in my USB drive to update it and I had 25 new files to sync.  Everything looks good until I actually hit the sync button and then it immediately has an error on every file during the conversion process.  I checked all my settings and it is all how it was when it was working with previous versions.  Any ideas?

Bengi010

• World Citizen
Re: Error converting files while sycning to USB Drive
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 12:40:11 am »

I'm having the same problem except trying to convert to mp3.  Did you find a solution?
Intel Core i-5 6600K, Asus Z170-A ATX Motherboard, Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, Asus Xonar Essence STX,
                                          Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 1000w PSU, Lian-Li PC-B25F ATX Tower,
                                   Dell S2716DG G-Sync Monitor & AOC 2230 Monitor, Corsair Hydro H60 Cooler,
                                                                    Windows 10, JRiver MC 23

Gio300ZX

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Error converting files while sycning to USB Drive
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 09:22:45 am »

My entire library is FLAC files.  On previous versions of MC I have plugged in a 128gb USB drive and on the options had MC convert to lossless WMA, which is what my car reads.  I just brought in my USB drive to update it and I had 25 new files to sync.  Everything looks good until I actually hit the sync button and then it immediately has an error on every file during the conversion process.  I checked all my settings and it is all how it was when it was working with previous versions.  Any ideas?
Hi mik1071 - if you haven't fixed this yet, I found this thread and the post from marko solved the issue for me (Win 10 Anniversary, MC22, flac to wma conversion stopped working). http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,107514.msg752112.html#msg752112
HTH- mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up