INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OT - M-Audio Revolution Problems???  (Read 779 times)

Wobbley

• World Citizen
  • What a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me
OT - M-Audio Revolution Problems???
« on: July 29, 2003, 10:55:50 am »

OK, just wanted to see if any one else has had any problems w/ M-Audio's Revolution soundcard.  Here's my basic setup:

2.0 GHz P4 / 512 MB PC2700 / 3x120 GIG WD Caviar HD / Leadtek GeForce4 Ti4200 Video Card / WD Firewire (NEC chip) / Netgear MA311 802.11b Wireless PCI NIC / MX Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Combo / Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 speakers / WinXP Pro SP1 / Latest MC Version / Latest M-Audio drivers

The problem I have is that lately, with some of the latest builds of MC, I only get sound out of the sub.  I run the same version of MC at work as I do at home (work is a laptop) and have no problems.  I took out the Revo card and am using the C-Media add-on card that came with my Soyo MoBo, and I have no problems.  I've used all driver versions for the Revo, and I've tried all output formats in MC (Wave, Direct Sound, ASIO), as well as using and not using some or all of the DSP settings.  I thought it might be the amp in the sub of the Klipsch's, but when I took the Revo out and used only the C-Media soundcard, it was fine, regardless of whether I ran SP/DIF out or connected the cables (L/RF, L/RS, C/Sub) directly to the sub's amp.

Has anyone else had problems with the Revo?

Thanks in advance,

Wobbley

Pages: [1]   Go Up