INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single album files now being imported into library  (Read 1195 times)

edwarduk

• Recent member
Single album files now being imported into library
« on: October 30, 2016, 01:53:01 am »

As of end September single album files are also being imported into my JRiver library. Was there a change in the import rules around that time?

Specifically I have many albums that are in single flac files. Previously the relevant tracks were correctly imported into the JRiver library based on the relevant cue file. The tracks were imported as *.flac,x where x is the number of track and 'name' was correctly reported as per the details in the cue file. So far so good. All perfectly sensible. These tracks were imported years ago.

However I'm now getting, as from end September '16 approximately, an entry in the library of the full file as well in the form of *.flac.

So I have several dozen of these spurious library entries.

I can, and probably will, manually delete these duplicate library entries but am interested to know if there was a change in the coded import rules or perhaps there is something I can do on my side to prevent this happening in the future. So far as I recall I did not change any of my auto import rules recently.

On a related side note how would I go about creating a smart list to find such duplicates.  I tried various duplicate settings (matching on file, path etc) but can't narrow it down.

cheers
Edward
Pages: [1]   Go Up