INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't Recall Setting For....  (Read 2152 times)

Zhillsguy

• Galactic Citizen
Can't Recall Setting For....
« on: October 28, 2016, 08:10:34 pm »

The small "browse" link that looks like a play button on the left side in relevant columns, visible in Playing Now. I have it set on my main machine and can't reproduce it on others.

Thanks.
Ryzen 5 W11 x64 MC 29 HTPC/Server and HP G2 Mini Elitedesk W11 MC 29 (music only zone), various Android Phones and Tablets for control of both, powering two lanai surround systems, 5.1 and 4.1 respectively.

221bBS

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can't Recall Setting For....
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 10:04:13 pm »

Tools > Options > Library & Folders > ... Manage Library Fields...

Find the field you want the link button and make sure Show a link checkbox is checked

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 10:43:41 pm »

The link isn't showing for default fields, that means it must be turned off in 'Features', so editing the library field may still not show the 'link' icon.

I can't remember exactly what it's called, but it's at "Tools > Options > General > Features >" and look for something along the lines of "Enable Linkable Columns" and make sure it's ticked too.

-marko

Zhillsguy

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 11:59:20 pm »

Tools > Options > Library & Folders > ... Manage Library Fields...

Find the field you want the link button and make sure Show a link checkbox is checked

Thanks, that is it! Thanks to marko as well...I had the "Linkable Columns" feature on.
Ryzen 5 W11 x64 MC 29 HTPC/Server and HP G2 Mini Elitedesk W11 MC 29 (music only zone), various Android Phones and Tablets for control of both, powering two lanai surround systems, 5.1 and 4.1 respectively.
Pages: [1]   Go Up