INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Search Function!  (Read 826 times)

Svempa

• Recent member
  • Hepp, how u doin?
The Search Function!
« on: July 27, 2003, 11:07:04 am »

The new serach pane is very good but one thing i have a serious problem with is that i have to select where i want to serach by pressing the items in the tree-view. It would be so much simpler if the search by default search throug the whole media library. If u want to search only the Playing Now you just select "Playing Now" through the menu that shows when you press the little arrow in the search field.

yet another small, but important idea!

nila

Re: The Search Function!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2003, 03:51:12 pm »

yeah but if your in playing now and do a search and it starts returning values from the whole library it gets confusing - that is no longer a list of playing now files - its a list of all the files in your computer.

Again in a playlist if you do a search and it starts returning all values then that again isn't the contents of your playlist - again confusing.

If you want to search all your  files you just hit Ctrl+F and it'll take you to the top of your media library where you search through everything instantly. If you want to search a particular playlist then you can, as u suggested chose it from the arrow right now. :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up