INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configure Lav Filters manually/Red October HQ  (Read 4411 times)

JamesB

• Recent member
Configure Lav Filters manually/Red October HQ
« on: December 06, 2016, 02:45:55 pm »

Hello, I used JRiver on windows 8 for a few months. In windows 8 I had the possibility to configure Lav filters manually because I could select them in the window "Custom video mode settings" with Red October HQ.
Now I installed JRiver in windows 10 and I can not configure them because Lav filters do not appear in the options.
It has a solution? If it has no solution, I think I will use MPC-HC again because with MPC-HC I can configure the Lav filters manually.

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Configure Lav Filters manually/Red October HQ
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:43:26 pm »

You can't configure the built-in LAV Filters. You'll have to install a separate copy which you can then add on the custom page and configure from there.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

JamesB

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 04:09:36 pm »

I have installed the latest release Lav Filters "http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191", but the custom video mode page does not appear Lav Filters. Only appears, "Microsoft DVT-DVD Video Decoder" and "WMNVideo Decoder DMO". I can not select "Lav Video Decoder" because it does not appear. I know that the built-in LAV Filters can not be configured. The problem is that I do not have the option of adding the separate copy. In the same pc I have MPC-HC and I can select the Lav Filters any problem.

JamesB

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 03:01:55 am »

Solved. I have reinstalled the Lav Filters but selecting (x86) and (x64) at the same time during the installation of the Lav Filters. Now I can select the Lav Filters on the custom page and configure them manually.
Pages: [1]   Go Up