INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asio output on Sound Blaster X-fi HD help  (Read 4734 times)

polibigyo

Asio output on Sound Blaster X-fi HD help
« on: December 16, 2016, 08:23:36 am »

Hi!
I've some problem with Asio output on my X-fi HD under windows 10. I set the output audio device to: Creative Sound Blaster Asio.
I know the 44100 Hz sample rate is not supported, so i set it on the output format panel to the supported 48000 or 96000 hz, but nothing happens, only an opening.../buffering... text on the top of the player.

And to top it all, when i set in my  foobar2000 any resampler to 48000 or 96000 Hz in the DSP manager (output device: Creative Sound Blaster Asio) it works like a charm.

What do i wrong with my jriver?  ?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Asio output on Sound Blaster X-fi HD help
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 09:02:40 am »

Welcome to the forum.  You can use MC's DSP Studio > Output Settings to force everything to the  output of your choice.  I think you have done that.  Try restarting MC.  Try powering down and back up.

buckeyewalt

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 09:04:51 am »

This is coming from a rookie but did you go into device set-up and what I did was to check of volume device as Creative SBX-fi, and on output I checked off the DSD bitstream. I also checked off the hardware buffer.

Like I said this is coming from a rookie but this worked on my Creative Titanium SBX-fi with ASIO

polibigyo

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 10:46:24 am »

This is coming from a rookie but did you go into device set-up and what I did was to check of volume device as Creative SBX-fi, and on output I checked off the DSD bitstream. I also checked off the hardware buffer.

Like I said this is coming from a rookie but this worked on my Creative Titanium SBX-fi with ASIO

You had right!
I check off "use large hardware buffer" on Device settings Tab, and it works now!!!
Thank you very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up