INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing video error  (Read 1545 times)

wagge

• Recent member
Playing video error
« on: December 29, 2016, 07:57:42 am »

Trying to play video files to my Panasonic TV or through my Marantz 7005 to my TV, I get an error video not supported. I can play these on my laptop and desktop. Not sure where to look for the issue. Thanks

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playing video error
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 08:48:28 am »

Are you streaming (WiFi) or connected to TV with HDMI cable from computer?
If streaming, check out the settings at Tools>Options>Media Network under DNLA and convert format options.

wagge

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 10:17:44 am »

everything is either wifi or connected to network. I tried my pana S60 in my man cave and it will not play as well. I checked the file and its mpeg2 ac3 720x480. I chose that setting and still no go. It will play my audio files. I must be overlooking something simple

wagge

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 05:19:57 pm »

not sure why you posted on my thread but does not help either of us. You need to post a new thread with your issue.

On the other hand, I just installed a Onkyo receiver and was still not able to play video. Audio no problem, video on computers and laptop no problem. I have tried playing with same as the file mpeg2 but nothing.  Anyone that could help as I promised my wife I would be able to play these family videos anywhere anytime, would be much appreciated 

wisker3600

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 09:20:42 pm »

wagge, Sorry about that. I did not know it was going where it ended up. New to this. I will open a new thread if I can figure out how.
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up