INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tagging TV Specials  (Read 1761 times)

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
Tagging TV Specials
« on: January 05, 2017, 10:46:27 am »

Please can someone let me know how to tag special episodes of TV shows. Normally I use showname SxxExx Episode Name ie
C:\Video\TV Shows\The Six Million Dollar Man\Season 01\The Six Million Dollar Man S01E01 Population Zero.mp4 and any specials are tagged as Season 00 S00 however this show has 3 specials that show before Episode 1 but aren't shown in the Season 0 section on the TVDB. Could someone please let me know how to tag these 3 files. Data is here http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=77294&seasonid=12522&lid=7

Many Thanks,

John

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
Re: Tagging TV Specials
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 04:42:01 am »

*** Bump ***

Anyone have any ideas?

I have loads of TV shows that follow this scenario and I would rather not have to manually have to tag each and every file.

Please can someone offer any suggestions.

Thanks,

John

mark_h

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 03:03:31 am »

If I cannot "auto" find, I usually end up using the Get Movie & TV Info Search box to manually search for each entry individually and then "Use this data" if I can find it.  Not ideal, but it is often the only way I can find stuff.

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 05:35:35 am »

specials are tagged as Season 00 S00[/url]

Many Thanks,

John

My specials are tagged with "S" in the Season field, then regular numbers (1,2 ,3...) for the Episode field. Like below (although the "file name: used "0" rather than "S" such as  S00E01, S00E02, etc.).
It seems to work fine (MC groups properly in Theater View, and metadata lookup works)
Pages: [1]   Go Up