INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing Ripped Movies io MC  (Read 1853 times)

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
Missing Ripped Movies io MC
« on: January 07, 2017, 11:57:24 am »

Backed up a mix of DVD/BLURAY disks to the same location on my HTPC. Some are showing in the library, some not. All ripped using the same software (DVDFAB) any ideas why?

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Missing Ripped Movies io MC
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 12:36:39 pm »

It's possible they were tagged wrong (tagged as Audio instead of Video, or TV show rather than Movie). When in "Standard View>Audio>Files" and Standard View>Video>Files", add the column "media type" and "media sub type" (you can right click on header and add new columns) then see if your new rips show up in the wrong place. If they do, it is easy to change the media type or media sub type field by clicking on the row to select it, and then hitting F2 key to enter edit mode.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 12:48:38 pm »

also the possibility if the files were once in library and re-imported. check out... tools>options>library & folders>configure auto import>ignore files previously removed......is not checked
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

trevoraiston

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 07:52:41 pm »

Ok now this is getting very weird,  my DVDFAB software rips DVDs into a
Movie Name > VIDEO_TS
                   > AUDIO_TS
Structure, with VOB files in VIDEO_TS.  When I've checked the folder of recently ripped Titles that are missing from MC, the VOB files have .jpg extensions! Older rips seem fine.

Rename jpg's as VOB  and won't play see att

Just ran a test rip on another disk and files are ok with VOB extensions??

1.40am here and off to bed but any thoughts/observations welcome

Trevor
Trevor
CustomBuild HTPC. YAMAHA RXV673 BK A/V RCVR, AE:Floor Standing AEGIS NEO 3 SPEAKERS,Center: AE NEO 7ii BK CTR SPKR, Sub NEO 8ii BK SUB, Rear:AEGIS NEO 1 V2 SPEAKERS (BLK), Sony MDR-HW700 headphones, KDL55W829BBU SONY 55" 800HZ SMART LED TV and OPPO BDP-105DBMR MULTIREGIONED FOR BLU RAY AND DVD
Pages: [1]   Go Up