INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragging music files from win explorer window to player window not working  (Read 2047 times)

Zookhy

• Recent member

I am using windows 10 and MC 20.
For some reason I can no longer drag the files from explorer window to player.
Very annoying!
Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
Thanks
A

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"

more info is needed on what you are trying to accomplish with your dragging technique.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

kr4

• MC Beta Team

Speaking only for me:
I sometimes want to play something (from a USB stick or other media) that I do not want to put into my library.  I just grab it and put it into the playing now window.
Kal Rubinson
"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Toucan

• Recent member

All my audio/visual file type defaults are set to MC. Double clicking any AV file opens JRiver and the medium plays. Saves me a bit of time compared to drag and drop.

kr4

• MC Beta Team

All my audio/visual file type defaults are set to MC. Double clicking any AV file opens JRiver and the medium plays. Saves me a bit of time compared to drag and drop.
I know.  I am referring to my own habits where MC is open and running and I want to control how/when the added source will play.
Kal Rubinson
"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile

Zookhy

• Recent member

To clarify:
I can longer add "audio" files from windows explorer window to any of the playing now windows, I know about the right click button but by dragging I could insert it in the list at a location of my choice.

Speaking only for me:
I sometimes want to play something (from a USB stick or other media) that I do not want to put into my library.  I just grab it and put it into the playing now window.
Pages: [1]   Go Up