INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License Issues  (Read 1135 times)

jlcct

License Issues
« on: January 25, 2017, 09:40:52 am »

Hi, I purchased JRiver a little less than a year ago. A month or two after purchasing it I was having issues with windows. I called microsoft tech support and spent almost 5 hours watching them work on my computer as they had taken control remotely. The issues were software related and everything was ironed out except for a couple programs that I had to update to function properly with the Windows 10 upgrade I received. One of those programs that needed an upgrade was JRiver. I upgraded recently and I'm having licensing issues. I paid a lot for the program and it does not work. I reinstalled a couple times during the troubleshooting process but as of now JRiver will not accept the license # that I received via email. I believe I am being asked to shell out another $70 for a new master license or maybe I reinstalled too many times and wore out my license, I'm not 100% sure though. If that is the case it's very frustrating considering the amount of money I already paid less than a year ago for a master license. Maybe I'm mistaken, I hope I am. Either way I need a bit of direction because I can't get JRiver operational and the older version I had was conflicting with Windows 10 so rolling back is not an option. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
~Jeff

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: License Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 09:53:34 am »

You have a Windows license for version 21.  Just download and install that version, then restore your license.

It works fine on Win10.

Instructions are here:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Restoring_a_License

If you chose to upgrade, it is $26.98.
https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Upgrade
Pages: [1]   Go Up