INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change to Skin Cursor - Rapier Fushion  (Read 2953 times)

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Change to Skin Cursor - Rapier Fushion
« on: January 23, 2017, 05:42:06 pm »

I'd like to know if it's possible to change the color of the scroll bar when scrolling through movies or tv shows etc.

Right now I have the background color set to Arctic White.  Problem is the scroll bar when browsing movies, tv shows etc is also white which makes it really really hard to see.  I'd like to change it to an orange color but not sure how to go about that.  I'm not even sure where that background for the scroll b?

jachin99

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Change to Skin Cursor - Rapier Fushion
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 07:58:03 am »

I think the scroll bar is just a .png flle somewhere in one of the folders of for the skin.  Take a look around the pictures for the skin, and try swapping them out or changing the color of them in paint.  Backup before you do this, and when I do this, I make one change, check the results, then make the next change, and so forth. 

DanielBMe

• World Citizen
Re: Change to Skin Cursor - Rapier Fushion
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 06:19:40 pm »

I've been trying to make some changes but it's rough going.  I got rid of the Video main menu and put Movies and TV Shows on the main menu rather than under Video.  I managed that but I want to have a different background when I move over Movies and one when I move over TV Shows.  I was hoping to have movie background jpgs and tv show jpGs.  I've tried every conceivable option but just can't figure it out.

It really is useless.  I think I'll mostly stick to Kodi.  I got it working with madvr so happy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up