INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apply same saved view to all playlists in a playlist group?  (Read 1320 times)

Etsijä

• Recent member
Apply same saved view to all playlists in a playlist group?
« on: February 07, 2017, 11:44:47 pm »

The title says it all: I've got a saved view which I want to use for all of my playlists.  There are dozens of lists, grouped under different groups.  Is there currently really no way to change the view of all of my playlists under a specific group?  It is sooooo tedious to go through my lists one by one and change the view.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Apply same saved view to all playlists in a playlist group?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 05:24:48 pm »

I believe there is no way to apply a set of columns to playlists.  Notice I'm saying "set of columns" and not "view".  That's because a View is something totally different in MC terminology and I'm trying to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

If it's a set of columns you are trying to apply, you should be aware that there are presets for this.  You can save a preset and then apply it to a playlist or smartlist.  It's still one by one, but it's WAY faster than adding columns, removing columns, and re-arranging them.

Good luck to you!

Brian.

MusicBringer

• Galactic Citizen
  • MC32.0.87 x64bit
Re: Apply same saved view to all playlists in a playlist group?
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 04:05:09 pm »

Thanks for telling me about presets - ha, which I might have found a lot earlier if it was called Column Presets.
Caesar adsum jam forte. Brutus aderat. Caesar sic in omnibus. Brutus sic inat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up