INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stops working  (Read 1324 times)

TsoiSSDerek

• Recent member
Stops working
« on: January 25, 2017, 11:15:04 pm »

Sorry I don't know whether I post it on the wrong page but I really need your help.
I am JR user since MC20. Actually MC20, 21 and 22 were working good with my gear. However, after I upgraded my MC22 to the latest version early this month. It didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. The problem still persists. The problem is after opened JR front page, a popup message shows MC22 is stop working due to some problems. I have no way but now using MC21 again. Any suggestions to fix it?

astromo

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Stops working
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 12:32:21 am »

When you say, "it didn't work", what is happening?

Post some screen shots of where the install process gets to. At the moment you're not offering much to work with.

If MC actually launches, then you might be able to grab a diagnostic log.

Provide more information and someone will be able to assist with a diagnosis.
MC31, Win10 x64, HD-Plex H5 Gen2 Case, HD-Plex 400W Hi-Fi DC-ATX / AC-DC PSU, Gigabyte Z370 ULTRA Gaming 2.0 MoBo, Intel Core i7 8700 CPU, 4x8GB GSkill DDR4 RAM, Schiit Modi Multibit DAC, Freya Pre, Nelson Pass Aleph J DIY Clone, Ascension Timberwolf 8893BSRTL Speakers, BJC 5T00UP cables, DVB-T Tuner HDHR5-4DT

TsoiSSDerek

• Recent member
Re: Stops working
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 01:32:40 am »

Sorry I don't know whether I post it on the wrong page but I really need your help.
I am JR user since MC20. Actually MC20, 21 and 22 were working good with my gear. However, after I upgraded my MC22 to the latest version early this month. It didn't work. I uninstalled and reinstalled it. The problem still persists. The problem is after opened JR front page, a popup message shows MC22 is stop working due to some problems. I have no way but now using MC21 again. Any suggestions to fix it?

I think the problem came from accidentally switch off Win 10 without prior turned MC 22 off. I could re-install MC22 two weeks ago but again I committed the same mistake. I could not install MC22 successfully again. Is there any suggestions?
Pages: [1]   Go Up