INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie Posters and artwork  (Read 996 times)

Big_steve_fletch84

• Recent member
Movie Posters and artwork
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:06:50 am »

I'm not really sure where I should post this so forgive me if its in the wrong place but is there a plugin or a place where people upload there artwork for movie posters or icons or whatever? Like has anyone made any call 3d cases for Theater view? I've got some decent artwork I use for my movies when I used emby but half of it gets cut off and I don't no what the sizes or anything should be yet for it to look right, so if anyone has any info or can point me in the place where people have created artwork I'd very much appreciate it

Big_steve_fletch84

• Recent member
Re: Movie Posters and artwork
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 01:23:10 am »

I wish to change the background of Movie artwork, the movie posters in theater view get put onto a black background, I don't really no how best to explain it but if you no what I mean, then I wish to change that as I have a 3 blu ray case I've done in photoshop, that Im hoping that if I replace the black background to the case then the movie posters will then just get put onto the case instead of the black background. I hope I've explained it well enough, if anyone could help explain to me if a) it's possible and b) where is the files I need to work on
Pages: [1]   Go Up