INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detailed file details not showing anymore when hovering over with mouse pointer  (Read 1457 times)

Wilderness

• Recent member

The detailed file details are not showing anymore when I hover over a file with the mouse pointer.  I tried enabling the following but it did not help:

"Show track info tool tips. Check this option to display all database information for a track when hovering the cursor over the track in the content pane."

I tried deleting my entire 4,300 song playlist and creating a new one and restarting the computer, but these actions did not help.

I noticed that if I hover over a long song title, it will expand and show the whole song title.  So, it is not a problem of hovering over with the mouse pointer never working.  It just stopped showing the detailed file information, including file type and so on, when hovering over with the mouse pointer.

How can I get this to work again?

I have version 22.0.88 JRiver on my iMac.

I had clicked on the analyze audio last night just a few minutes before this problem began.  Now it is the next day and the file details still will not show when hovering over.

Thank you.

By the way, I love the way JRiver sounds on my system.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe

Try restarting MC.  Every now and then things will get a little bit hung up in MC for Mac.  It's not frequent, but restarting is fast and easy to try.

Brian.

Wilderness

• Recent member

Try restarting MC.  Every now and then things will get a little bit hung up in MC for Mac.  It's not frequent, but restarting is fast and easy to try.

Brian.

You are correct.  It is working fine now.  Thanks for the advice to be patient.

I love the way JRiver sounds.  The music with JRiver sounds wonderfully rich, full and alive with impressive depth into the sound.  The other three music players I tried all sound boring, dull and veiled.

I tip my hat to the sound engineers with JRiver.  You folks are amazing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up