INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Req: Easier playback settings  (Read 935 times)

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Req: Easier playback settings
« on: July 14, 2003, 06:45:41 am »

Anyone else going back and forth to change playback between gapless/crossfade? Then you know what I'm talking about! Even worse, if you would like to change the default timer for crossfade, then you also know that you have to do it every time you switch...

So, an easier way to switch would be soooo nice! It could be like the Zone setup, do it once and then just switch.

Speaking of Zones, I got a tip from someone that I could actually use zones for my request, but there's a drawback: Switching zones doesn't remember what's in Playing now.

Cheers,
/Martin

Wobbley

• World Citizen
  • What a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me
Re: Req: Easier playback settings
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 09:54:00 am »

I would like to second Martin's comments and also add that I'd like to be able to change settings for burning tracks to a CD versus playing those tracks on the PC.  In other words, I'd like to be able to create settings "groups", call them my own name, and then easily switch between those with the click of a button.  For example, I might have groups like these:

1. Burn - various artists mixed disc (apply replay gain, no other DSP, gapless)
2. Burn - compilation DJ disc (no replay gain, no other DSP, gapless)
3. Playback - single artist multiple albums (no replay gain, JRSS 5.1, custom EQ settings, etc.)

Mayeb like view schemes, you could have major groups like "Burn", "Rip", and "Playback", with some default settings, or the ability to customize and name your own.

Wobbley
Pages: [1]   Go Up