INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote unreliable, constantly disconnecting from media server  (Read 1618 times)

mskl99

• Recent member

I have had MC v21 for mac for awhile and have had nothing but trouble with jremote for iphone. If i am away for more than a few hours, the connection is lost and cannot be regained.  I have to usually restart my computer because quitting MC21 is not enough.  Often, even that is not good enough, and I have to delete the server on JRemote and reinstall it - this often takes multiple attempts. My wifi signal is strong.
Often, the connection will be lost in the middle of my using it, and I have to go through all the above to re-establish a connection.  I would purchase v22 if I thought some of these problems would end, but I am not confident of that.
Have other people had this problem using MC on a mac with jremote?
Thanks,
Mike

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRemote unreliable, constantly disconnecting from media server
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:04:18 am »

If i am away for more than a few hours, the connection is lost and cannot be regained.  I have to usually restart my computer because quitting MC21 is not enough.

What do you mean by "am away" ?  Is your computer leaving your house?  Or your phone?  Or both?

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up