INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Issue with upgrading to v23 - (pre-order) temporary install key  (Read 1624 times)

speakdude

I submitted my payment for the future v23 upgrade. Upon trying to use my registration code on my computers, the software first told me the file was for a different version. i noticed that the software stated i needed to do an update. Tried it the second time around and it worked. Same thing for my Mac ( master license). In the process of doing this, JRiver has me down to 18 restores left. ( possibly even more at this point) I am highly disappointed and noticed that there is no real way to contact the company in regards to this. Is there a way to correct this. The next time around, I may look at other softwares

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Issue with upgrading to v23 - (pre-order) temporary install key
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 02:02:20 pm »

We can reset your restores if you run out.

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Issue with upgrading to v23 - (pre-order) temporary install key
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 02:32:06 pm »

Note that restores are per year.  Every year your restores get reset automatically.  You probably won't use 18 more restores in a year.  But if you do, as Jim said, just drop a message here in the forum, and the JRiver staff will reset your restores.  Within reason. (meaning you probably can't get them to give you 500 restores per year, that wouldn't be reasonable)

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up