INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Movie "resume" (bookmarking?) is not working  (Read 1857 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Movie "resume" (bookmarking?) is not working
« on: May 15, 2017, 11:35:12 am »

I was watching a movie in the bedroom, then I stopped the movie went to family room to "resume playing" but it would only start from beginning. Later I checked the settings on both HTPCs and they are set to "Ask" when resuming use bookmarks (or some similar wording).

I tried again with a TV Show - but this time going from family room to bedroom, and it still did not ASK about starting from beginning or resuming where left off.

Has anything in the program (latest version) changed lately - any one else seeing this?  Next time I'm home to test, I'll see if a bookmark is being created.

Trumpetguy

Re: Movie "resume" (bookmarking?) is not working
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 12:03:30 pm »

This rarely works for me. Movies restart almost, but only almost every time. I play ripped blu-rays (mkv), local content on server. Been like this for as long as I remember.

Windows 22.0.105.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 12:49:22 pm »

Based on the feedback here, I'm assuming that the bookmark metadata would need to be synced from the library server? Therefore it might be useful to assign a key on your remote to the "Sync changes with library server" MCC to manually trigger an update.

CountryBumkin

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 05:00:44 pm »

I don't use the feature with every movie or TV show, so its been a while now, but it used to work. I have not made any changes lately.
I have added the "bookmark" tag to my standard view - so I'll see if the bookmarks are getting created.
My movies are all MKV, and my TV Shows are in TS format.
Pages: [1]   Go Up