INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Install MC23 Registration code  (Read 2293 times)

renegilo

• Recent member
Install MC23 Registration code
« on: May 19, 2017, 04:47:59 pm »

Currently I have MC22 on my computer and it is already registered with the registration code for MC22.  I be ahead of the game I've bough MC23 a week ago and have yet to figure out how to unregister the current registration number and put the new one in. Can you are someone tell me how to do this... Hopefully there is a way that it can be done without uninstalling the current MC22 and reinstalling it with the new registration information.

Thanks

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Install MC23 Registration code
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 05:02:19 pm »

Currently I have MC22 on my computer and it is already registered with the registration code for MC22.  I be ahead of the game I've bough MC23 a week ago and have yet to figure out how to unregister the current registration number and put the new one in. Can you are someone tell me how to do this... Hopefully there is a way that it can be done without uninstalling the current MC22 and reinstalling it with the new registration information.

Thanks

There is no need to UNREGISTER MC22 ...Having your new license installed into MC22 would be convenient when MC23 is available for install....but
you should have received a .mjr file along with your actual license in a email for MC23....that .mjr file just needs to be double clicked to install it into MC22 (from what I've read you would need to have MC22.0.105 or the posted update today .108)
be advised that .mjr file is good for 14 days and is not a requirement to install it. Once MC23 is available you can just copy and paste your actual license from that email.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”
Pages: [1]   Go Up