INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I get my old version back?  (Read 889 times)

tc

• nothing more to say...
How do I get my old version back?
« on: January 31, 2003, 05:12:25 pm »

Before installing the trial version of MediaCenter, I installed the latest Musick Jukebox as suggested on your website.

Since I don't have the extra money to buy MC at this time, I unistalled it.  Now I can only revert to the latest MJ8 release which does not play video like the program I previously had, and was quite happy with.

I don't recall which version number of MJ8(3 something or another) that I had, but it definitely played video.

Had I known that the latest MJ8 did not, I would not have installed it.  I only installed it because your website suggested that I do before trying MC.

So, how/where can I download/reinstall my previous version?   I think it's only fair that I should have the same product I was happy with, and be placed in the same position as, prior to responding to your email ad.

Wile E. One

• World Citizen
Re: How do I get my old version back?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 11:10:12 pm »

You can get MJ 8.0.388 here.
But, you will need to completely uninstall the version you have now. I mean completely ... including deleting your library (8.0.388 can't convert it back... although it might be able to use it if you are going back from 8.0.394), all the JRiver registry entries....and the Media Jukebox folder in Explorer wouldn't hurt either.  ::)

After all that... it might work.  ;D
Now isn't this just typical of whereever this is?
Pages: [1]   Go Up