INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cant figure out how to Just Keep Playing Artist  (Read 1068 times)

parkcitygolfer

• Recent member
Cant figure out how to Just Keep Playing Artist
« on: May 27, 2017, 12:24:02 pm »

For example if i choose a wilco album when the album ends playing stops. Is there a setting where it will just continue to play the artists albums all in order? I have searched and searched and found lots about continuous play but cannot get this to work for me.

Thanks

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Cant figure out how to Just Keep Playing Artist
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:45:53 pm »

The short answer is "no I don't think there's an option for that".  But you can certainly do it yourself with just a *little* extra effort.

One way to do it, is to drill down to the artist you want, then highlight the album, or albums you want to hear.  Right click and select play.  That will add all of those albums to the play queue.  Learning about how Playing Now works might be helpful for you.  Playing Now is MC's play queue.  EVERYTHING that plays goes through Playing Now.  It's really cool because you can control exactly what's going to play next without affecting the current song.  You can add and subtract albums while playback is going on.  You can rearrange song orders.  It's very convenient and powerful.

Good luck.

Brian.
Pages: [1]   Go Up