INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MUSICMATCH  (Read 1448 times)

GRAYDOG

• World Citizen
  • Weimaraners Rule
MUSICMATCH
« on: July 04, 2003, 03:34:04 am »

I have been looking at the way musicmatch uses their tree for folders if you open an artist you see all their albums if you open an album you see all the songs on that album if you want to listen to 2 songs from that you can click on them and they go to the little window and start to play you can add as many songs from dif artist/albums as you want . is there away that mc9 can do this ?

Phil Lee

• World Citizen
Re: MUSICMATCH
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2003, 04:42:05 am »

There are a few ways to do this. First you can right click on a file and select "Add to Playing Now". Second you can drag and drop a track to the Playing Now entry in the tree. Third you can right click on the target at the top left hand corner of the interface and select Play > Add to Playing Now. The text next to the target will change to "Add to Playing Now". You can now drag and drop files to the Playing Now list by dragging them to the target.

Finally, and most like what you want, go to the Tools > Options menu. Select General then change the Double-click action to one of the Add to Playing Now options.

TimB

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2003, 05:24:08 am »

I wasn't sure if you were looking for the playing or the tree so here's one way of doing the tree (Phil's given you the playing piece)

http://members.aol.com/tim/image.jpg

-=Tim=-
Boy do I LOVE Media Center!!!

GRAYDOG

• World Citizen
  • Weimaraners Rule
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2003, 05:37:07 am »

Thanks guy's I get it now :) ,there is so much to learn .I guess that is what makes mc9 so cool you can have it you way, just like burgerking. how did you get the 3 colums

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2003, 05:41:30 am »

What I'd like to see is the main tree on the left. I really like the setup of the one showing and intend to set mine up similarly but what organization is at the root?

(If he hasn't answered you yet, right-click on the column header bar and you can add columns, edit columns and move columns.)

CVIII
That's right.
I'm cool.

GRAYDOG

• World Citizen
  • Weimaraners Rule
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2003, 05:57:46 am »

Thank's again. i like the fact that there are so many of you smart guy's out there and you are willing to help new guys like me THANKS

TimB

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2003, 10:38:47 am »

Sorry I was away for the holiday weekend.

What Charlemagne 8 said. :)

-=Tim=-

TimB

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2003, 10:42:43 am »

What I'd like to see is the main tree on the left. I really like the setup of the one showing and intend to set mine up similarly but what organization is at the root?

You asking me?   If so can you rephrase as I'm not sure what the question is..

(I'm not a smart guy btw GRAYDOG, I just love Media Center! :)  You'll see a bunch of beginner questions from me!)

-=Tim=-
Pages: [1]   Go Up