INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ignore optical drive(s)  (Read 1468 times)

jherbert

• World Citizen
Ignore optical drive(s)
« on: August 19, 2017, 04:56:45 am »

I am using dbpoweramp  to rip cds. Is there a way to tell jriver NOT to read them? When active it always reads the toc and wants to rip.

AlanDistro

• World Citizen
Re: Ignore optical drive(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 05:14:59 am »

Unfortunately this has been an issue for me for a while too, my thread asking the same thing didn't go anywhere....
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,106935.msg743040.html

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 05:22:30 am »

If I remember correctly tell your operating system the application to be default. find this in control panel>auto play. Also if I remember correctly it was recommended to actually turn auto play off, now if your not windows savvy I would not turn it off completely.
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:07:08 am »

Unfortunately this has been an issue for me for a while too, my thread asking the same thing didn't go anywhere....
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,106935.msg743040.html
I re read this thread. I have done what I suggest a long time ago and I no longer have this issue. I also do not have any type of file associations linked to MC....that also may help. you only need file associations if you want to double click a file in windows to have it play in MC, but a right click and open with will give options on where to play the file as well!
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

jherbert

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 09:24:08 am »

@~OM~ Thank you. Turning off autoplay does not help. Don't know if takin' away all file associations would do the trick, but I want those associated with jriver. jriver is misbehaving.

amsco15

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 12:24:31 pm »

Would love this features as well!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up