INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 23.0.41 -- Available Here  (Read 6444 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 23.0.41 -- Available Here
« on: August 24, 2017, 12:11:12 pm »

This is an early build of JRiver Media Center 23.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download: http://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v23/latest/MediaCenter230041.exe

23.0.41 (8/23/2017)

1. Changed: The zone switch menu appears when you right-click DLNA zones.
2. Changed: Files that get linked now contain a "Link Start" field value that's the first file in the link.  This allows you to easily see if a file is linked or not (since the "Link" field is empty on the last file).
3. Changed: When starting playback of linked tracks, the first file in the link set is always started (if the link was newly created so has the Link Start set).
4. Changed: Clicking a large edit box will no longer select all (instead the selection will be at the start).
5. NEW: Web Gizmo - Progress bar now shows buffered portions of the media.
6. NEW: Web Gizmo - Fullscreen mode for images along with previous & next controls.

23.0.40 (8/22/2017)

1. Changed: Added the video option "Stop after a long pause" to make the new behavior optional (defaults to on).
2. Changed: Italian translation updated (thanks Matteo).
3. Fixed: Added another little check to the suggestion code because we got a crash dump pointing to it.

23.0.39 (8/21/2017)

1. NEW: The new tag window has the ability to show all fields with values (just add the type "Fields With Values" in the edit dialog).
2. Changed: Italian translation updated (thanks Matteo).
3. Changed: Dutch translation updated (thanks Patrick van d​er Loo).
4. Changed: Japanese translation updated (thanks Kazuo Tsuchiya).
5. Changed: Updated Slovak translation (thanks Peter Lukac).
6. Changed: The player defaults to the new tag window, but you can still open the old tag window by holding shift down.
7. NEW: Added the expression function IsDigit to test a string for digits (and decimals).

23.0.38 (8/18/2017)

1. Fixed: "Get Movie & TV Info" properly handles Unicode sequences in the TheTVDB result.
2. NEW: "Get Movie & TV Info" now offers a language choice for metadata lookup (currently available with TheTVDB and TheMovieDB).
3. Changed: Web Gizmo - Added tree browsing optimizations which limit the number of requests.
4. NEW: Web Gizmo - Added currently playing name and artist information to playback bar.
5. Fixed: Web Gizmo - Search bar was not updating results on change.
6. Changed: Back to the old tag window being default. A few bugs to fix in the new one before it's fully ready.  The new one can still be selected with the Shift key when clicking the 'Tag' action window.
7. Changed: 'Test' button on PlayPower action editing dialogs to test the operation of your newly created (or existing) Engen, IR blast, etc. actions.

23.0.37 (8/16/2017)

1. NEW: Web Gizmo - Added search, playing now file list, and file list view when browsing.

23.0.36 (8/15/2017)

1. NEW: Web Gizmo - Input added for selecting zone playback, new button for playing all files in current view.
2. Fixed: Crash when VST audio plugins are enabled and loaded (e.g. playback, configuring DSP, etc.).  Builds 32 through 35 were affected.
3. Fixed: Several bug fixes in the PlayPower configuration dialog.

23.0.35 (8/14/2017)

1. Changed: Improved TV time-shifting/JTV folder name formatting to better avoid collisions.
2. Changed: Web Gizmo support for larger library views.
3. Fixed: Action names for delay, MCC, and run program in playpower were getting blanked out in the list.

23.0.34 (8/11/2017)

1. Changed: PlayPower - Auto refresh the zone list if some zones are inaccessible when the dialog is shown because it takes a while for network zones to show up in the list.
2. Changed: PlayPower - Persist the engen device path as well as name in saved actions.  Also be smarter about making device names human readable whenever possible.
3. Changed: PlayPower - Limit to audio playback for the time being.
4. Changed: The new tag window is opened always (no way to switch anymore).
5. NEW: Web Gizmo has a fresh new interface (still a work in progress).
6. Fixed: When running "Rename, Move, & Copy" tool with multiple JTV files, some files could be copied into the same time-shifting folder, causing Windows popup complaining about "destination file already exists".
7. Fixed: The PlayPower status dialog would not show on very quick actions. Now it shows for at least two seconds regardless.

23.0.33 (8/8/2017)

1. Changed: Change made in TV Guide database of "TheTVDB Series ID", or any field with relational type FIELD_RELATIONAL_TYPE_SERIES, will no longer be propagated to the main database directly.
2. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
3. Changed: PlayPower - Use "input alias" values for meter device names when available from the Engen server.  These are created by the user in the Engen software to make sub-node names more human readable.
4. Changed: PlayPower - Added logging to debug where a UI freeze is happening occasionally at closing the options dialog.  Also made EngenAPI thread safe.
5. Changed: PlayPower - Now refreshes all sub-nodes on a device before querying for a meter reading.
6. Changed: PlayPower - Added some status information to the Wait dialog during the 'prepare to start playback' phase.

23.0.32 (8/7/2017)

1. Changed: Ctrl-K or MCC 28042 for toggling commercial skips will no longer turn off manual skipping (i.e. the Next/Previous buttons).
2. Fixed: PlayPower - When adding an existing IR blast, it was calling it "New IR Blast" rather than using the existing name when available.
3. Fixed: Numeric "Spin" type UI controls did not respond to multiple mouse clicks on the up/down arrows unless there was a 1 second delay between them.
4. Changed: PlayPower - Is now available even when "Remote Control" feature is disabled.  When remote control is disabled, IR commands are not handled but PlayPower setup can still be done with Engen and other commands.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

RD James

Re: JRiver Media Center 23.0.41 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 03:18:06 pm »

1. NEW: The new tag window has the ability to show all fields with values (just add the type "Fields With Values" in the edit dialog).
Thanks.
I think the addition of special handling for RatingStars() would now make this have feature parity with the old tagging pane.

1. Changed: Added the video option "Stop after a long pause" to make the new behavior optional (defaults to on).
Could this be changed to an editable field, where 0 is off?
I like the feature preventing video from staying paused if left unattended, but 10 minutes is too short.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:34:50 am »

Thanks.
I think the addition of special handling for RatingStars() would now make this have feature parity with the old tagging pane.

Good idea!

Next build will have this:
NEW: Ratings show as lists of clickable stars in the new tag window instead of as a number.

franswilco

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 10:53:53 am »

I would like to suggest the possibility customize the lyrics field, so that it can be extended into a multi line text field, showing the entire lyrics along with a scrollbar. (much like textarea in HTML). Thanks for your consideration!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 11:04:13 am »

I would like to suggest the possibility customize the lyrics field, so that it can be extended into a multi line text field, showing the entire lyrics along with a scrollbar. (much like textarea in HTML). Thanks for your consideration!

Next build we'll try this:
Changed: Lyrics and other large value type edit fields will show up to 6 lines in the new tag window instead of only one line.

franswilco

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 11:19:29 am »

I think I found a small bug. While working in the lyrics text field, I can close the entire group. This will close the group just fine, but the larger lyrics text field remains floating over the groups.

Cryptographer

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 09:34:49 am »

2. NEW: "Get Movie & TV Info" now offers a language choice for metadata lookup (currently available with TheTVDB and TheMovieDB).

First of all, I would like to thank you so much for the long-standing feature.

How can I now replace existing English metadata with local language metadata?
(Ideally for all films at once.)

Hendrik

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 11:58:40 am »

How can I now replace existing English metadata with local language metadata?
(Ideally for all films at once.)

Just select all movies or shows you want to update, and use the "Get Movie & TV Info" tool. The dialog will have a language choice (both for batch lookup of multiple at once, or single lookups).
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

gappie

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 04:52:27 am »

thank you for this.
2. Changed: Files that get linked now contain a "Link Start" field value that's the first file in the link.  This allows you to easily see if a file is linked or not (since the "Link" field is empty on the last file).
3. Changed: When starting playback of linked tracks, the first file in the link set is always started (if the link was newly created so has the Link Start set).
works nice with radio too.
i made my own Link Start field which worked too, but now its in one go and i can take away a bunch of rules..  (and learned again to make the names of my own fields not so obvious because maybe they get overwritten in the future  8) )

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up