INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Observations/requests for the MC 23 tagging field  (Read 1401 times)

Blueshound24

• World Citizen
Observations/requests for the MC 23 tagging field
« on: August 27, 2017, 02:01:34 pm »

I have a couple of observations of the MC 23 tagging field.

I would like the tag field to resemble MC 22 without all of the drop-down windows.  When tagging in the expanded Playlist field, I prefer to see the whole list of playlists in a bigger window, instead of a scrollable short list. This is because I prefer to tag selections into multiple playlists, not just one. And it is easier to tic the boxes in one big list of playlists rather than continually scrolling just to see all the playlists through a small viewable list.

In a prior post it was indicated that the new tag window will become the default and maybe the only tag window version in the future.
Also, in that prior post it said “Shift-Click Tag will give you the old version.” Unfortunately, I cannot get this to work. I have MC 23.0.36.

While in the tagging field the mouse wheel is unable to scroll the playlists, you have to click the right cursor and drag to scroll. If we’re stuck with this new tagging window, is there a way to utilize the mouse wheel to scroll there?
Desk Top:
JRiver 25 > Industrial Intona Hi Speed Isolator > UpTone Audio USB Regen > PS Audio Perfect Wave II 2.4.3 > Parasound Halo > KEF LS50 + HSU STF-1 sub x 2
~ or ~ Questyle CMA600i/Icon Audio HP8 MKII/Lyr >  HD800s/Elear/AHD7000/LCD2.2f/HD650/HD700/u18t/Roxanne

Dedicated Room:
Sony SACD 777ES > First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II > Plinius SA100 MkIII > Von Schweikert Audio VR5

pluto7

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Observations/requests for the MC 23 tagging field
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 09:56:15 am »

I agree.

Blueshound24

• World Citizen
Re: Observations/requests for the MC 23 tagging field
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:58:25 pm »

I agree.

Yup, I guess there is at least one person out there who agrees with me  :-)

At least if you were able to scroll within the Playlists with your mouse wheel I think it might be somewhat easier. Especially if you have a significant number of different Playlists it is tedious to find and click on the right cursor and drag up and down to go through the Playlists, instead of being able to scroll with your mouse wheel.

And why can’t it be like the “Advanced” list where you can see the whole thing without scrolling? Maybe if there was a way to “maximize” the Playlist?
Desk Top:
JRiver 25 > Industrial Intona Hi Speed Isolator > UpTone Audio USB Regen > PS Audio Perfect Wave II 2.4.3 > Parasound Halo > KEF LS50 + HSU STF-1 sub x 2
~ or ~ Questyle CMA600i/Icon Audio HP8 MKII/Lyr >  HD800s/Elear/AHD7000/LCD2.2f/HD650/HD700/u18t/Roxanne

Dedicated Room:
Sony SACD 777ES > First Sound Presence Deluxe Mk II > Plinius SA100 MkIII > Von Schweikert Audio VR5
Pages: [1]   Go Up