INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: volume control  (Read 1216 times)

sikm

• Recent member
volume control
« on: December 23, 2017, 10:04:00 pm »

What is the easiest way to set the application volume higher than the system volume? I've levelled my library and would like all tracks to play louder than the default system volume.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: volume control
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 10:29:20 pm »

have you looked into the volume control in tools>options>? then at the bottom use the search feature and type in volume

I'm wondering what levelled means?
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

sikm

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 10:49:35 pm »

I ran analyze audio and in DSP I checked Volume Levelling and Adaptive Volume and Effects = Living Room. Then, in Windows Volume Mixer I set I then set Speakers and DSP to 100% while dropping system sounds etc down.
After re-installing Win10 I'm fiddling with all the DSP settings trying to get back to what I consider the ideal set-up.
Because that's what you do, right?

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 11:01:48 pm »

yes that's what you do and there is no right or wrong....what sounds best to you is what you go for!

but to help you we need more info like what are you sending the sound out to, and that connection type would be and the such.... :)
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

sikm

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2017, 11:07:22 pm »

I shall persist!
Pages: [1]   Go Up