INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tag Info Playlists window always scroll  (Read 765 times)

najarip

• Recent member
Tag Info Playlists window always scroll
« on: September 30, 2017, 08:44:25 am »

Hi,

I have al lot of playlists and per song I add it to the corresponding paylists. In MC 22 I could easily select the playlists for a song with the taginfo window 'Playlists' option. Now in MC23 everything is in one window and I always need to scroll like a madmen in the small Playlists box. How can I change this back to the way it was in MC22?
MC22:
mc22playlists.png
MC23:
Picture0003.png

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tag Info Playlists window always scroll
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 08:58:32 am »

You can switch back and forth between the old tagging window and the new tagging window.  Procedure:

1.  Close the tagging window.
2.  While holding down SHIFT:  Edit > Tag .  (or, while holding SHIFT, click Tag in the action window)

The change will "stick" until you do the procedure again.  So you can use either one whenever it is appropriate.

Brian.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tag Info Playlists window always scroll
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 09:10:10 am »

You can, but the end game is to turn off the old tag window in the future, as already trialled recently, then, this is a real issue. As is attempting to scroll inside these little sub-windows using the scroll wheel.... the whole tag window scrolls and it's not pleasant to use like that.

These issues definately need to be addressed before the lights go out on the old tag window for the last time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up