INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRemote - Remote  (Read 1568 times)

Werner

• Junior Woodchuck
JRemote - Remote
« on: April 12, 2017, 04:03:10 pm »

When I connect to my server I find in the menu the point »Remote«. What is this for? The screen which appears on my iPhone seems useless. I can tap »Home«, »Playing now« and something more, which has the effect that the screen of my Mac becomes white. I can choose »theater« and »Display« (white screen) and »Standard« (MC in Standard view). In the middle is a big space where I can read »Swipe to navigate...« and that’s it. Whatever I do here, it has no effect. This is quite strange. What’s wrong here?

whome

• Recent member
Re: JRemote - Remote
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 08:12:12 am »

I would like an answer to this question as well. After spending £10 on the app, its not fully functional. Can someone help please

blgentry

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:04 am »

That is a Theater View remote screen.  It's designed so you can navigate Theater View, as if JRemote was a handheld remote control.  You can use it like a 4 way arrow and select type remote.

whome:  If this answers your question, great.  If not, please describe what you are trying to do and what happens.

Brian.

whome

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 10:02:39 am »

Thank you. I understand now. Perhaps some instruction would have saved this. Perhaps there is some?
Pages: [1]   Go Up