INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Converting images into same location as source file.  (Read 779 times)

Don W

• World Citizen
Converting images into same location as source file.
« on: November 15, 2017, 10:43:30 pm »

I have a set of folders, and each folder contains several tiff image files. I've imported them into MC because I need to convert them all to jpg. It's important that the converted files are saved to the same folder as their source files, and I'd really like to do them all in a single batch, because there are lots of folders. But unfortunately that isn't possible using the Convert or Resize tool in MC. The option "Overwrite original" is the only option provided where the destination folder is the same as the source folder, but that doesn't work with conversions, only resize. (When tried, the files are skipped.) Would it be possible to change the behavior when that option is selected so that it works with conversions? Maybe change the label to say something like "Save to original location (permanently alters original image if the file type is not changed.)" Or, add a third option. Either one would be appreciated. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up