INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing ripped CD and wrong cover art  (Read 1215 times)

Huck

• Recent member
Missing ripped CD and wrong cover art
« on: December 02, 2017, 08:49:45 pm »

Hi:
 I just ripped 3 Winger c.d.'s which showed up on my cover art page as usual,but the 4th Winger disc I ripped,did not show up at all.... it went through the usual ripping process,but it seems to have disappeared...I even ripped it a second time and still won't show up in my thumbnails(whatever they are called?)...I have ripped over 45 c.d.'s,but this is the first one that has gone through the rip and turned up missing......?? any ideas?.Thanks,Huck ?

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Missing ripped c.d.??
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 09:01:50 pm »

possibly just not showing up where your expecting to see it...this can happen if the artist and album artist don't match and or other variables....try searching for it by the name of the album and see if you can find it that way...
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

Huck

• Recent member
Re: Missing ripped c.d.??
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 05:52:35 am »

possibly just not showing up where your expecting to see it...this can happen if the artist and album artist don't match and or other variables....try searching for it by the name of the album and see if you can find it that way...

Thanks....I did a search using "imported this week" and all my ones I had done this week showed up,but not that one Winger c.d.? Hiding somewhere!
 This happened also one time..I was ripping and another artist cover art came up and was not even close to my original artwork and artist?!
 One ripped c.d. shows up as "New Title" with the proper cover art,but won't allow me to 'Rename' the title...in fact ,I can't rename any of my titles?
 One ripped c.d. shows the proper artwork,but says"Unknown" where the title should be...once again,won't allow me to rename?
One older Chilliwack Greatest Hits, also says(Unassigned)...this one no cover art came up..had to search and add after?
 Thanks,Huck
Pages: [1]   Go Up