INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Default Audio Device help  (Read 972 times)

cavediver

• Recent member
Default Audio Device help
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:22:02 am »

After I updated to 23.0.87, JRiver can no longer see my Integra 9.8 preamp as an audio device. The 9.8 is set as the default audio device on my computer. My housekeeper did accidently unplug the 9.8, but I've had power outages before and never lost the 9.8 in JRiver. I've verified all the settings in the computer and the 9.8 and everything I can think of is set correctly or I think it's set correctly. I tried going back to v.84 but that didn't fix the problem. I've now updated to v.89 and JRiver still can't see the 9.8 at all. I need some suggestions on how to fix this. Also, my computer is on the latest version of windows 10 pro. Thanks.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Default Audio Device help
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 10:30:22 pm »

The HDMI board may have died on your Integra. It's an acknowledged problem with many Onkyo and Integra receivers. They did the right thing and extended the warranties until the end of this year. This is the link to use for Onkyo products-  it might be right for Integras too:
https://repair.onkyousa.com/na/003_2012.php?country=USA

The service is excellent. If you qualify, they'll send you a box and prepaid label. Repair is fast and reliable. I have had 3 receivers fixed this way. But hurry to determine whether you qualify and whether this is the problem. If your system is one of the affected units, get it changed now anyway - otherwise it WILL crap out soon enough.
Pages: [1]   Go Up