INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mc( cover art help please  (Read 1276 times)

DanB

• nothing more to say...
Mc( cover art help please
« on: June 18, 2003, 07:21:59 am »

I am usinf the cover art tool (internet) to download cover art for various new albums in my collection. When it does find cover art, it does associate the art with the file, BUT it does not seem to be embedding the art into the tag. I have a majority of my collection with cover art already. This cover art is all viewable with other apps, but the art I downloaded and "attached" since I bought MC9 (yesterday) is not viewable in these other apps. To be honest, this is one of the main features I use. Also, couldn;t the search be a little more broad, letting me choose from different option? It is pretty sloppy for the most part. Thanks.

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Mc( cover art help please
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2003, 07:25:09 am »

This used to be possible but has been removed (temporarily I think) in the latest 9.1 builds.  However this behaviour can be reinstated using a registry hack.  It is in one of the posts here do a search for cover art registry hack and you should find it.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

kwake

• World Citizen
  • Excellent piece of software, this Media Center...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2003, 08:34:26 am »

Hi, here's the thread with the registry hack you seek:

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=MediaCenter;action=display;num=1055810155

I'm going to give it a try too.

Regards,
Kwake

DanB

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2003, 11:07:18 am »

Thanks guys. That registry tweak seemed to do the trick. Now if only there was a easy-to-use utility to get lyrics into the tags....

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2003, 12:08:50 pm »

Have you tried KingSparta's "Charts, lyrics, cover art, bios" Plug-in? Check the plug-ins board for the latest build.
Pages: [1]   Go Up