INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC24 keeps setting "disable SetNext support' for my DLNA renderer  (Read 903 times)

RevM

• Recent member

I am using Windows 10 and a Tibo Smart Streamer. Every now and again the streamer will stop at the end of a track and not move on to the next one. When I check I find that MC24 has, for no apparent reason, set the 'Disable SetNext Support' option and I can't unset it unless I restart MC. Why is this happening? How can I stop it?

Thanks.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC24 keeps setting "disable SetNext support' for my DLNA renderer
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:20:50 am »

I am using Windows 10 and a Tibo Smart Streamer. Every now and again the streamer will stop at the end of a track and not move on to the next one. When I check I find that MC24 has, for no apparent reason, set the 'Disable SetNext Support' option and I can't unset it unless I restart MC. Why is this happening? How can I stop it?

Thanks.
DIsable SetNext is done automatically when MC detects the renderer doesn't support it or gives an error while using it for some reason.
It can also be disabled manually which is why the option is there.

SetNext is not required to proceed to the next track, it's there for gapless play on devices that support the call.

What kind of material are you playing and what are your DLNA server settings in MC?
Pages: [1]   Go Up