INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pane Tagging Question  (Read 514 times)

timwtheov

• Galactic Citizen
Pane Tagging Question
« on: July 06, 2018, 10:31:11 pm »

Let's say I'm in Pane Tagging mode, and I have a long list of check boxes to check for my selected files. Is there a way to mass select (or de-select, as the occasion demands) without having to check each box individually? Couldn't seem to find anything about this on Interact or on the Pane Tagging wiki.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
Re: Pane Tagging Question
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 12:21:43 am »

my guess would be to highlight one of the files in the lower window then hit ctrl and the letter a this should highlight all the albums you have chosen in the top part....
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

timwtheov

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 01:47:22 am »

Unfortunately, this possible solution doesn't seem to work.

In the attached jpeg, I've highlighted the tracks I want to pane tag on the bottom. I'm just trying to avoid having to manually check every box on top (and I want every box checked for everything I select in this particular view). In the tagging window, you can right click and then "Select All" or "Unselect All." I'm just wondering if there's any way to do that here. Cntrl-a after tracks are selected in the bottom half of the screen doesn't work because I haven't yet chosen anything in the top part.

~OHM~

• Citizen of the Universe
  • "I Don't Play The Music The Music Plays Me"
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 08:42:24 am »

OIC....I think I read your post way to fast the first time. I have nothing....sorry. I have nothing to test this on. I hope your able to do what you need! Where is a Guru when ya need one. ;D ....Good luck. Your personalizing of MC is interesting! Love the color!
“I've Reached A Turning Point In My Life. I Now Realize I Have More Yesterdays Then Tomorrows”

timwtheov

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 05:58:14 pm »

I figured that's what happened (reading the original post too fast).

The skin is just the Modern Cards Dark edition with glynor's update (that's where the blue highlights come from, I believe). You should be able to find his specific skin here on Interact. I like his a bit better than the version that now downloads with MC24.

Anyway, back to the original question, I wonder if what I asked about could be added? Or is it too complex? Or is it possible to select/deselect all in Pane Tagging mode, and I'm missing it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up