INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two different views at two different 'levels'?  (Read 710 times)

Nate

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Two different views at two different 'levels'?
« on: June 09, 2003, 10:27:16 pm »

Hi!

I am a new user to Media Center and I am impressed so far. There is one thing that I cannot figure out how to do. How do I view the cover art for the album covers when viewing the albums & artists level but have it switch to 'details' when viewing the track listings on a certain album?

In other words, when I click on Media Library -> Audio it displays all my cover art. When I click on Artist/Album it displays my cover art and lists all the artists in the left hand pane. Then when I click on an artist it displays the artist's cover art and lists the albums in the left hand pane. Now, what I want to know is, how can I tell media center to automatically switch to 'details' display when I click on the album name?

Thanks
Nate

nshattuck@hotmail.com

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Two different views at two different 'levels'?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2003, 01:55:45 am »

Nate,

At the moment you can't but these is something that has been requested and is currently being chewed over in the 9.1 bug thread and the GUI improvements for 9.1 thread.  Head over to those and put your vote in for these features.  After all features will only be implemented if there are enough people that want them...

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder
Pages: [1]   Go Up