INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dimensions Tags For 4K UHD Bluray Rips Empty  (Read 576 times)

greynolds

• Citizen of the Universe
Dimensions Tags For 4K UHD Bluray Rips Empty
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:13:52 pm »

Prior to upgrading to MC version 23, I had ripped all of the 4K UHD Blurays I had to BDMV folder structures and let MC 23 import them into my library so they would be ready to go when MC 24 was installed.  When they were imported, the Dimensions tag was empty and remains empty.  I'm not sure if any other tags are incorrect.

Is there a way to get MC 24 to fix the Dimensions tags (and any other tags that should be set automatically during import) without removing the movies from my library and re-importing them or manually editing the tags?  I just played a segment of one of the movies to see if that would update the tag, but that didn't work (it played fine, just didn't update the tag).

4K UHD Blurays imported after upgrading to MC 24 have the correct info.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Dimensions Tags For 4K UHD Bluray Rips Empty
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:34:24 pm »

You could try the Tool that updates the library from file properties.  Try a few before you do very many.

greynolds

Re: Dimensions Tags For 4K UHD Bluray Rips Empty
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 07:48:05 pm »

You could try the Tool that updates the library from file properties.  Try a few before you do very many.
Thanks for the response, Jim.  The "Update Library (from tags)" option worked.  In addition to Dimensions, it also updated the Duration tag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up